Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Thursday, March 22, 2012

TED Talks on Your Health


From: Christine Seivers: 

Hi Aloyzio,

My work managing content at Medicalbillingandcoding.org means I spend a lot of time online. (All day, actually.) I was happy to find your blog while researching health articles. I think you’ve got a lot of great, informative content.

I’m writing because our interests overlap, and because I think I’ve found something that could interest you and your readers. We recently published an article, "12 Incredible TED Talks on Your Health", that’s right in line with your areas of expertise. Take a look: (http://www.medicalbillingandcoding.org/blog/12-incredible-ted-talks-on-your-health/)

If you like it, feel free to pass it along to your readers, whether that means blogging or sharing in your own way. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks so much for all your great work.

 Sincerely,
CS

No comments: