Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

injustice and inequality with women

I came into politics, as I say, because I couldn't help myself. I couldn't tolerate injustice and inequality."
Michelle Bachelet, executive director of UN Women. Click here for the full story.

"In honor of the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, UN Women executive director Michelle Bachelet discussed her plans for the new organization and why she thinks women and girls need to stay on top of the international agenda. Have a listen."

On International Women’s Day, A Conversation With UN Women Executive Director Michelle Bachelet

On a press conference call in honor of the 100th anniversary of International Women’s Day, UN Women executive director Michelle Bachelet discussed her plans for the new organization, the challenges facing women in Libya and Cote D’Ivoire, and why she thinks women and girls need to stay on top of the international agenda./.../

No comments: