Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Saturday, March 07, 2015

ageing

European Summit on Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing

Dates: March 9 – 10, 2015
Location: Brussels, Belgium
The Summit on Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing (9 and 10 March 2015) aims to engage Europe’s policy, services and market leaders to co-create a shared vision on how Europe can address the challenges and seize the opportunities arising from demographic change through ICT and innovation and in that way contribute to economic recovery./.../

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post.. I have been attending events organized by lifescienceevents and I am going attend an other summit on ageing. I think this will me a lot for my research on ageing(http://lifescienceevents.com/ageing-2016-9th-11th-february/).