Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ah, in the Case... Ah! neste Caso....

Claudio Schuftan

pha-exchange@phm.kabissa.org

PHA-Exch> For a bit of humor: "Ah, in that Case.."






"Ah, in that Case.."

Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son..

Jack: I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son : "I will choose my own bride".

Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."

Son : "Well, in that case..."

Next Jack approaches Bill Gates

Jack: "I have a husband for your daughter."

Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry."

Jack: "But this young man is a vice-president of the
World Bank."

Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case..."

Finally Jack goes to see the president of the World
Bank.

Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as
a vice-president. "
President : "But I already have more vice-presidents
than I need."

Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."

President : "Ah, in that case....."

This is how business is done...

No comments: