Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Friday, December 27, 2019

books (10) for 2020

Studying vs. Reading

I’ve already decided this year I’m going to do my best to limit myself to a small number of books to really hone in on.
I’m not even using the term “read”.
I’ll be studying these books.
I’ll be reading them, taking notes, referencing them for information, reviewing them, and re-reading them throughout the year.
I’ll be meditating on them and digging deep into them.
These days some people use reading books as an opportunity to “flex” over how many books they’ve read.
I’d rather read a smaller number of powerful books that I can internalize and apply to my life.
Many of the books I’m going to be studying are what I call ‘Living Texts’.
Timeless books that can be read infinite times and hold potentially infinite knowledge and wisdom. You can truly learn something new or see something from a different perspective each time you open this kind of book.
The other books I’ll be studying are very specific, relevant, and applicable books to help me in my business or with my mindset.
I’m choosing 10 books that are either esoteric or business-related (or a mix) to focus on in 2020.

No comments: