Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Simone de Beauvoir

Simone de Beauvoir.
1908: Simone de Beauvoir, French writer and feminist who gave a literary transcription to the themes of existentialism, was born in Paris.
Schooled in private institutions, de Beauvoir attended the Sorbonne, where, in 1929, she passed her agrégation in philosophy and met Jean-Paul Sartre, beginning a lifelong association with him. She taught at a number of schools (1931–43) before turning to writing for her livelihood. In 1945 she and Sartre founded and began editing Le Temps modernes, a monthly review./.../

1 comment:

bria said...

As a non-English speaker, I count on that its tough to compose my precept impeccably. I had terrible grades on my beyond exams, however presently I virtually have passing marks. It definitely happened due to this net web site on-line. Much manner to all of you!finance assignments