Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How has the Internet changed the way you think?

I posted this reference of the Blog aMusing my genius 
from Michelle because the page is an excelent answer
to the question on the Internet potentiality and the question posed by
I suspect going through the blog we will find other similar preciosities... 


In recent days I have stumbled on a treasure-trove of ideas and thoughts from some of the worlds eminent thinkers and captains of intellectual analysis. www.edge.org is a collaborative conversation based around a yearly topic posed by the editors , notably, John Brockman.

In 2010 the question above was posed and some 160 thinkers, artists, scientists, actors and dignitaries have written essays to probe this question in depth.

I thought I would add my own thoughts to this mix. Not because I consider myself equal amongst these people who have already given comment, but because the internet is MY tool for thinking, learning and doing many things in the everyday ordinariness that is my life. /.../

No comments: