Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

FREE TECH TOOLS & WEBSITES

10 FREE TECH TOOLS & WEBSITES EVERY TEACHER SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

Photograph courtesy MaxPixel. Public domain
Confession: I was a late tech adopter.
I didn’t own a computer until I was in college. I couldn’t record on the VCR, and I didn’t have a smartphone until about 2009. As a new teacher, I felt comfortable with PowerPoint and Word, yet I rarely explored any other tech tools.
I felt out of my league when it came to tech, and chalked it up as something the younger, more tech-savvy members of the staff would do. My mindset changed as the number of devices available in our school grew, as well as my observations of the ease with which my students could navigate and create with their laptops. They inspired me to try more tech.
Several years later, as I teach my global studies course and my students explore the world in real time through their devices, I couldn’t imagine not being a to take advantage of this technology. There are free tools that are easy to use—even for the tech novice.
Here are my picks for the top 10 tech tools and websites every teacher should know about!

No comments: