Translate AMICOR contents if you like

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Because...

The Most Persuasive Word in the Dictionary

Give a reason to get results
Go to the profile of Bignoggins

The study of psychology is great for many reasons, but the main reason I became interested in it was because I wanted to learn how to become more persuasive. And the more I learn, the more I’m convinced that being a master of persuasion is the closest a person can get to having a legitimate superpower.
An aspect I find deeply satisfying about learning something new is that moment when you have a simple realization that simultaneously unlocks a massive amount of value. The realization need not be as complex as frame control or the high ground maneuver, which can take a lifetime to master. In some cases, all you need to remember is a single word. A word which, if used in the proper context, will make you feel like a Jedi. In this particular case, I would even contend that this word is the linguistic equivalent of a nuclear weapon. So use with caution.
With that hyperbolic reader bait out of the way, the word is… Because.

No comments: